For the full publication list see Google Scholar, dblp, ORCID. Below some representative publications are listed by research area.
Computational Social Choice
- M. Los, Z. Christoff, D. Grossi. Proportional Budget Allocations: Towards a Systematization. IJCAI’22
- M. Michelini, D. Grossi, A. Haret. Group Wisdom at a Price: Jury Theorems with Costly Information. Proceedings of IJCAI’22
- Y. Zhang, D. Grossi. Tracking Truth by Weighting Proxies in Liquid Democracy. Proceedings of AAMAS’22
- Y. Zhang, D. Grossi. Power in Liquid Democracy. Proceedings of AAAI’21
- E. Elkind, D. Grossi, E. Shapiro, N. Talmon. United for Change: Deliberative Coalition Formation to Change the Status Quo. Proceedings of AAAI’21
- D. Bloembergen, D. Grossi, M. Lackner. On Rational Delegations in Liquid Democracy. Proceedings of AAAI’19
- U. Grandi, D. Grossi, P. Turrini. Negotiable Votes. Pre-Vote Negotiations in Binary Voting with Non-Manipulable Rules. Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research, Volume 64, 2019, pp. 895–929
- Z. Christoff and D. Grossi. Binary Voting with Delegable Proxy: An Analysis of Liquid Democracy. TARK’17, EPTCS 251, 2017, pp. 134–150.
Computational and Philosophical Logic
- D. Grossi, W. van der Hoek, L. Kuijer. Reasoning about General Preference Relations. Artificial Intelligence Journal, 2022
- G. Aucher, J. van Benthem, D. Grossi. Sabotage Modal Logic Revisited. Journal of Logic and Computation, Volume 28(2), p. 269–303, Springer, 2017
- D. Grossi, E. Lorini and F. Schwarzentruber. The Ceteris Paribus Structure of Logics of Game Forms. Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research (JAIR), volume 53, p. 91–126.
- F. Belardinelli, D. Grossi and A. Lomuscio. Finite Abstractions for the Verification of Epistemic Properties in Open Multi-Agent Systems. Proceedings of the 24th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI’15), AAAI Press, 2015
- M. Attamah, H. van Ditmarsch, D. Grossi and W. van der Hoek. Knowledge and Gossip. Proceedings of the 21st European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI’14), IOS Press, 2014, p. 21–26
- J. van Benthem, D. Grossi and F. Liu. Priority Structures in Deontic Logic. Theoria, 80(2) 2013, p. 116–152
- D. Grossi. Social Choice around the Block: On the Computational Social Choice of Blockchain. AAMAS’22
- B. Abramowitz, E. Elkind, D. Grossi, E. Shapiro, N. Talmon. Democratic Forking. Choosing Sides with Social Choice. ADT’21, 2021
- A. Bracciali, D. Grossi, R. de Haan. Decentralization in Open Quorum Systems. Limitative Results for Ripple and Stellar. Tokenomics’20, 2020
- D. Grossi and S. Modgil. On the Graded Acceptability of Arguments in Abstract and Instantiated Argumentation. Artificial Intelligence Journal (AIJ), p. 138-173, 2019 (arXiv 1811.03355)
- D. Grossi. On the Logic of Argumentation Theory. Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS’10), IFAAMAS 2010, pp. 409–416 Note: linked version removes a mistake in secion 6.2
Emergence of Communication
- N. Brandizzi, D. Grossi, L. Iocchi. RLupus. Cooperation Through Emergent Communication in the Werewolf Social Deduction Game. To appear in Intelligenza Artificiale.
Artificial Intelligence & Law
- H. Zheng, D. Grossi, B. Verheij. Hardness of Case-Based Decisions: A Formal Theory. To appear, ICAIL’21
- Z. Salah, F. Coenen, D. Grossi. Extracting Debate Graphs from Parliamentary Transcripts. A Study Directed at the UK House of Commons Debates. Proceedings of the Fourteenth International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Law (ICAIL’13), ACM Press, pp. 121-130
- J. Powell-Greig, D. Grossi, R. Corcoran, F. Gobet, M. Garcia-Finana. The Neural Correlates of Theory of Mind and their Role during Empathy and the Game of Chess: A functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Study. Neuroscience, Volume 355, p. 149–160, Elsevier, 2017